quick reads for those of you on the run. all things scouse are on offer as we ......
HoS is back, its the Dirty Half Dozen with .... Series were we get the local music folk to spill the beans or maybe speak their mind about tales of Liverpools music scene.
Today we have Keith Lally from Rainbird. A good honest scouse band who like to wake up in strange places in their underwear.
1. Strangest place you have woke up after a heavy night out ?
I once woke up in an ospreys nest in my underpants.
2. Which song do you have in your music collection your embarrassed about ?
Phil Collins - Face value.
3. Biggest cockhead in Liverpool music?
4. Best music venue in Liverpool?
5. Embarrassing story about you or band mate whilst at a gig ?
Forgetting the words to your own song's is always a killer.
6. Best thing about being a musician ?
It has to be free bevvies at venues and meeting loads of boss people when we;re out and about in this great city.
Follow and explore the music of Rainbird via their soundcloud page https://soundcloud.com/rainbird-band