quick reads for those of you on the run. all things scouse are on offer as we ......
HoS is back, its the Dirty Half Dozen with .... Series were we get the city's music folk to spill the beans or maybe speak their mind about tales of Liverpools music scene.
Next up its a very talented lady from California who is currently living and gigging in our great city. Chanel Samson gives us an Americans view of Scouse music..
1. Strangest place you have woke up after a heavy night out ?
Watching Hannibal with a german flag above my head and billy holiday on a record player.
2. Which song do you have in your music collection your embarrassed about ?
Ay Chico - Pitbull
3. Biggest cockhead in Liverpool music?
When I meet them i'll tell you. Haha
4. Best music venue in Liverpool?
5. Embarrassing story about you or band mate whilst at a gig ?
Telling the story about the guy who's in the audience and then continuing to sing the song about him as he gets red
6. Best thing about being a musician ?
I get to be a freak and no one can say a thing about it.
Chanel has a new EP out now called "The Beginning' on Spotify and iTunes, and
Catch her Next Gig @ The Kazimier July 28th .